Narita airport to Tokyo~60 min by Narita express run every 30 min.
Tokyo to Izu-AtagawaThere are two ways.
- Tokyo to Atami : 50 min by Sinkansen "Kodama"
(most of "Hikari" and all "Nozomi" do not stop at Atami.)
Atami to Izu-Atagawa : 60 min by Ito line
- 2h10min by express Odoriko
(direct line from Tokyo to Izu-Atagawa)
Express train "Super View Odoriko" has large windows, from which you can enjoy the scenic view of the coast line.
Odoriko is a Japanese word that means a Geisha dancer. Express Odoriko is named after a famous Japanese novel "Izu no Odoriko" (the geisha dancer in Izu) by Yasunari Kawabata, the first Japanese writer to receive the Nobel Prize for Literature.
Izu-Atagawa to Atagawa Heights
- Shuttle bus is available from Izu-Atagawa Station to Atagawa Heights for free.
- The buses wait the arrival of trains and depart from the station in a few minutes.
- If you don't find the bus at the station, please make a phone call to Atagawa Heights (0557-23-2300). You will be picked up in ten minutes.