Paper Submission to ICSPM27 Proceedings
Proceedings of the colloquium will be published in Special Issue "Scanning Probe Microscopy"
in Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP), an IOP Journal, in August 2020.
All the papers included in this special issue will be treated as "open access papers" for one year after publication.
Articles in Special Issues of JJAP are peer-reviewed on the standard for JJAP's regular research paper.
So, they are highly rated compared to those in non-reviewed proceedings and bulletins.
We are grateful if you submit your valuable research papers for possible inclusion in this special issue.
Here are some remarks on submission and peer reviewing of the articles.
- Paper submission deadline is Jan 15, 2020.
- You can submit your manuscript for the proceedings immediately after
submitting your abstract for ICSPM27.
- The submitted manuscript will be transferred to peer-reviewing and editing process as soon as possible so that earlier acceptance for publication is possible.
Once your paper has been accepted for publication, it will be released online even before the official publication date.
- The editorial processes must be completed by May 25, 2020. All the articles to be included in the Special Issue should be accepted for publication by this limit.
JJAP Special Issues
JJAP publishes a number of Special Issues each year. These feature
research articles presented at major international conferences.
These articles are fully peer-reviewed to JJAP's usual acceptance
criteria. Fifteen special issues are planned for 2014.
for a list of the 2014 Special Issues.
cited from JJAP website
Submission guidlines, publication fees
- Peer-reviewing will be done based on the standard for JJAP's regular research articles; your manuscript must be of high quality that deserves publication in JJAP.
- Publication fee is charged for each accepted article except those from the invited speakers.
- We welcome "Regular Papers <RP>" and "Progress Reviews <RV>" from invited speakers.
- Only "Regular Papers," i.e. original research articles, are accepted from contributed speakers.
However, awardees of "ICSPM Outstanding Talk Award" and "ICSPM Poster Award" will be privileged with submitting "Progress Reviews."
- Contents of articles from contributed presentations must be included in the actual presentation in ICSPM27 except minimal additional supporting data etc.
- If your presentation in ICSPM27 is not approved by the Program Committee or is withdrawn, your article will be also cancelled.
How to submit a paper
- Special Issues has its own submission website, which is separated from regular issues.
Choose a link to the submission page for "Scanning Probe Microscopy" issue in
JJAP Special Issues submission website.
- You will be requested to create a user account for Special Issue submission.
- For the "Session Number" field in the submission form,
please enter the "Proceedings Submission Code" in a form of "2019ICSPM000"
that is issued upon abstract submission.
- Session Number Field:
- Proceedings Submission Code:
- Reviewers are not limited to ICSPM participants.
Awards and privileges
The ICSPM Poster Award winners as well as the authors of excellent
contributed talks endorsed by the program committee will be qualified to
write a Review article for the JJAP Special Issues, being equivalent to
Other contributors are requested to submit their original scientific papers for the issue.
In addition, the organizing committee are also planning to set up a ICSPM Best Paper Award.
New Partnership of JJAP and IOP Publishing
In 2014, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP) and
Applied Physics Express (APEX) established a partnership with IOP Publishing.
The extensive archive of over 65 thousand articles for JJAP and APEX is
now available online at IOPscience website.
This new partnership will largely enhance the circulation and paper citation of JJAP and APEX.
Proceedings of previous ICSPM's can be seen at following address.