Deadline: Nov 10, 2015.
Start Abstract Submission
Procedure of submission:
- Prepare for your abstract(s) in PDF format along with the guidline below.
Template for Microsoft Word is provided for preparation.
- Create an account for ICSPM23 registration system.
- An access password is sent to the registered email address.
- Login to the system and submit your abstract(s).
- Self-nomination for the ICSPM Poster Award can also be done.
- You can change the registred information as many times as you want, until the deadline.
- If you do not remenber your access password, request sending a new password.
- Cookie acceptance must be enabled in your browser's setting.
Correspondence regarding the abstract submission should be made to
ICSPM23 organizing committee
Presentation guidlines are here.
Abstract should be submitted as a PDF file formatted as below.
Microsoft Word Template (.doc) is available.
Preparation of Your Abstract for ICSPM23
H. Dora1 and H. Uozu2
Institute of Applied Physics, University of Tsukuba,
Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan.
Department of Physics, Aoyama Gakuin University,
Chitosedai 6-16-1, Setagaya 157-8572, Japan.
A one-page abstract should be prepared in
the following format: (1) Use a sheet of
A4 size paper. (2) Use 12 points Times New
Roman or similar fonts. (3) The width of
each line should not exceed 17.5 cm or 7.0
inch. (4) Start the first line leaving the
space of 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the upper
side. (5) Title, author's names, and affiliations
should be centered. (6) Insert one blank
line between the affiliations and the main
text. (7) Main text should be fully justified
with a single spacing. (8) Use bold face
with bigger fonts for title but not for authors,
affiliations, and the main text. (9) Please
underline the presenting author. (10) Leave
the space of 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch at lease
on the bottom of the text. Page number will
be printed there.
||Abstract should be submitted as a PDF file from the online form.|
||Deadline is Nov 10, 2015.|