|The Japan Society of Applied Physics|
|JSAP Thin Film and Surface Physics Division|
|Japan Society for the Promotion of Science International Scientific Meetings in Japan|
|Tsukuba Tourism and Convention Association|
(Website in Japanese)
In cooperation with
Exhibitors and supporting companies
A scientific exhibition, including instruments for surface science and nanotechnology, vacuum instruments, surface and interface analysis services, and science books will be held during the conference.
- Booth size:
- W1980 x H2100 x D900 (tentative plan).
- JPY 150,000 per booth
- Exhibition time:
Exhibition time: Nov. 5 (Tue) 12:00- Nov. 8 (Fri) 12:00
Preparation: Nov. 5, 9:00-12:00
Dismantle: Nov. 8, 12:00-13:00
* Exhibition duration has been extended to Friday from the initial announcement. If you scheduled your material removal in Nov. 7th as the original one, it is no problem for you to remove in that day.
- Benefits for exhibitors (without additional charge):
- One-page advertisement in the abstract book
- Two persons are free for registration if they attend the conference without presentation. (To present a paper, regular registration is required.)
- If you want, you can hold a luncheon seminar at the session room. In this case, you have to prepare for lunch boxes with tea for audience. Please contact the executive committee for detailed information.
- Contact for details:
Prof. Masamichi Yoshimura
Toyota Technological Institute
e-mail: acsin-12**dora.bk.tsukuba.ac.jp ("**" stands for "@")